Friday, April 12, 2024

Things Are Moving Along

This is my second weekend off and not having to move from one place to another, other than between the house and shed. While there is still a lot left to do around the house, the actual moving part is done and I am so happy for that. I have a few small projects I'd like to get done over the next couple of days. I do need to however, find my bedroom floor! It's such a disaster in here and it's driving me nuts. I'll be working on it this weekend though. 

The boys started school this yesterday and it seemed to go pretty well. We toured their schools over a week ago and then one school went on Spring Break one week and the other school was on Spring Break the following week, paper work still had to come together but they are all set now. 

My cats are adjusting, not well, to this move. There are more people and what not around. I think I may need to get them on some anxiety meds. They spent most of their time in my room when I'm not home. they venture upstairs when I am home but they are slow about it and if I move around, they follow me. They are sleeping on the bed as I type this up. I was upstairs for a few hours cleaning and getting dinner in the crock pot, they both wandered up and spent time getting in the way. I had to make some phone calls and do a few things in my room so they followed me down. 

I've got a few errands to do in town today, bank, gas station, and post office, pharmacy, then I'm done with extra stuff until I go to work on Sunday. My days and nights have felt longer but I'm trying to go to bed at a descent time and wake up at roughly the same time. I've been helping to get the boys ready for school too, that's interesting because it's been years since I've had to do that. Honestly I kinda miss it, not a lot, but I'm glad I'm able to be here for my daughter and help her with the boys. I also like being able to see them every day, usually just a little bit before everyone heads out in the morning and then a couple hours in the evening before they go to bed. 

I had better get back to some things around here before I head out for errands. 






No comments:

Post a Comment